Not every family serves the traditional turkey, ham, and mashed potatoes for Christmas and Thanksgiving. In fact, there is a growing trend to prepare popular regional foods when it is time to gather with family and friends. From smoked meats for a small family to competition smokers that are used to prepare food for a crowd, there are many fun ways that you can make this year’s holiday celebrations even more special.
Custom smoker grills offer a way for cooks of all skills to expand the kinds of food that they offer, whether it is summer weekend or a winter holiday celebration. What may have once started as an unusual way to prepare turkey for the family, the use of smokers has now turned into a way that many people find is the best way to prepare many kinds of food year round.
Custom Charcoal Grills Offer a Number of Ways for People to Create the Tastiest of Foods
From competition smokers that are big enough to prepare food for large groups to smaller low and slow cookers that are used at home, it is important to realize that there are many tools available for you to achieve your goals. Consider some of these facts and figures about the outdoor cooking industry and the impact that it has on the tasty food that we serve our friends and family, as well as the economy of the nation:
- As many as seven in 10 U.S. adults own a grill or smoker, according to the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Association (HPBA).
- To ensure a substantial coating, barbecue sauce should be applied in thin layers throughout the last 30 minutes of cooking ribs.
- 89% of U.S. grill owners indicate that they typically barbecue beef.
- All meat, poultry, and seafood should be kept below 40 degrees Fahrenheit in an insulated cooler before grilling.
- 23% of consumers feel that the grilling area is a place to relax, while 28% feel that this space is an entertainment space.
- An estimated 73% of consumers grill on July 4, and 60% indicate that they grill on Memorial Day.
The start of the new year is a perfect tome to set goals for yourself to make sure that you are eating and serving the kinds of food that you want. If you are someone who wants to smoke more meets this holiday season or throughout the year, it might be time to invest in a professional smoker as soon as possible.